Front End Web Developer
Brandboom marketing was established through a passion for all things marketing. Forging our passions for Marketing, Public Relations, Branding and Communication we set out to be the best in our industry. Our founders didn’t like the fact that things like toothpaste had better marketing campaigns than most corporate companies. So, with their obsession for all things marketing they, have gone about to center their company on the real, simple, effective and mostly tried and tested experience with strategy, roll-out and measurement. Each of our division leaders brings with them their own set of unique qualities, which help them to lean on the other’s strengths, creating a seamless and well-rounded customer experience. Put simply, their philosophy is:
“Do what you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.”
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Design the highest converting homepage designs
• Design internal pages for websites
• Test websites once your designs are coded by the coding team
• Grade 12 or NQF equivalent
• IT / related tertiary qualification
Experience and Requirements:
• Minimum 4 years experience as a Front End Developer or similar role.
• Building & coding custom HTML Emailers: Create marketing emails in an HTML format and submit test messages for approval.
• Excellent knowledge of responsive design.
• Experience working with debugging tools.
• Speed optimizations and enhancements
• Basic Graphic Design experience
• Perform UI designs and coding, creating reusable objects and templates, wireframes for web pages and email templates; manage maintenance, updates, expansions, and scaling of each design.